Skip to content
No announcement available or all announcement expired.
- Discipline and decent behaviour are given due importance. Every student is expected to obey the seniors and follow the rules and regulations.
- Parents may visit the school to celebrate their child’s birthday.
- The Principal has the power to refuse request of boarders to be sent home to attend religious festivals, marriage etc. during the term.
- The parents/guardians are not allowed to see the student or interview teachers during class hours without the prior permission of the Principal.
- School authorities are in no way responsible for the loss of any expensive item brought by the student in the campus.
- Food parcels from the parents are not allowed to the boarders.
- Any damage done to any item of the school property will be made good by the concerned parent/guardian.
- No parent shall offer any gift or gratification to any staff member.
- A student may be expelled from the school due to irregular attendance, misbehaviour, disobedience or on using unfair means in examination.
- Failure to pass the examinations may result in the expulsion of the students from the School. However the management can exercise its discretionary power to re-admit the failed students to the same class in next academic session as a special case.
- Instruction regarding the departure of boarders during vacations will be issued to the parents/guardians by the House Master/Mistress.